TX 9010 Flange Covers
they act as an indicator in case of fluid or gas loss from valves or flanges. TX 9010 changes its base colour depending of the different reagent, given an early warming of leak to the plant personnel. TX 9010 is not influenced by chemical agents external attack.
TX 9010 valve and flange covers are made of resistant textile glass fibres, reinforced with vinyl compounds. They are designed to cover a wide range of equipments and they have a temperature resistance until 104°C.
TX 9055 Flange Cover
They work with a seal system to contain the leak from a flange, and avoid dangerous effect because of coming out of inside pipe product. It is also suitable to apply on inside layer side the kind of seal product according to the type of material inside the pipe. On request is it possible to have a nipple to conveying of the eventually leak.
- Dimensions for STD flange ANSI B16.5 from Class 150 to Class 600 and more
- Operating temperature resistance from -40°C to +1000°C (as per kind of insert)
- Pressure resistance till 300 bar
- Stainless Steel 316 and compatible is the standard used for this flange cover according to the type of fluid to contain, with sealing layer thickness 0,5mm. The high of seal layer will be the same of bolted flange joint thickness to be protected. The internal part of the flange cover has a welded stainless steel 316 metal socket.
- Controlled metal lock system.
In case of other application out of standard, the flange cover could have instead of stainless steel 316 metal socket other materials like following according to type of inner pipe fliuid: Grafoil® from Graftech – Viton® Rubber – Neoprene Rubber – Sintered PTFE